Essay: Burn outs of care givers
Some of the signs to watch out for that will reveal burn-out in caregivers include (Uchitel, 2009):
- Sleeping difficulties – This is sign of exhaustion. The caregivers should be able to seek help and if possible, there should be more than one so that they work in shifts.
- Withdrawal – Due to a lot of stress and depression associated with the work that they do, caregivers may alienate themselves from their family, friends and hobbies that they may have once enjoyed. In other words, his/ her own needs are neglected.
- Failing health – Caregivers may themselves start to develop ailments that are associated with the adverse effects of depression and exhaustion.
- Weight loss or gain – stress usually affects the emotional stability of an individual and they can either lose appetite thus losing weight or find comfort in food, thus gaining weight and becoming overweight.
- Lack of concentration/ alertness – Caregivers usually have what is known as a “brain overload” or “mental block” because their minds are filled with so many things that they feel they need to do or haven’t done due to the huge workload.
These are just random excerpts of essays, for a more detailed version of essays, term papers, research paper, thesis, dissertation, case study and book reviews you need to place custom order by clicking on ORDER NOW.
CUSTOM ESSAY WRITING
250 Words/ Page MS Word Document Times New Roman, Point 12 Double-Line Spacing 1 Inch Margin
- FREE Outline
- FREE Title page
- FREE Bibliography
- FREE E-mail delivery
- FREE Formatting
- FREE 24 - 7 Support
No hidden charges. the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Professional PhD and MBA writers
- 100% Guaranteed plagiarism free
- Excellent 24 – 7 friendly customer support
- 100% privacy and confidentiality system
- Delivery prior to deadline
- Premium quality custom writing only
- Guaranteed satisfaction of our client