In our daily lives, we come across a lot of problems. How we solve these problems? This question gives us the major portion of experiences of our lives. We see things changing in the blink of an eye. As we don’t have the ability to efficiently deal with these challenges so this puts us at an annoyance and stops our growth as a successful person.
Stephen and Coulter (2005) recommended an eight step process for taking decision in any problematic situation and it is also called decision making process
The process includes the following steps:
- Define the problem
- Identification of decision criteria
- Allocation of weights to criteria
- Development of alternatives
- Analysis of alternatives
- Selection of an alternative: Final Thoughts
- Implementation of an alternative
- Effectiveness of decision effectiveness
These are just random excerpts of essays, for a more detailed version of essays, term papers, research paper, thesis, dissertation, case study and book reviews you need to place custom order by clicking on ORDER NOW.