Essay: The Family Provides the Social Workers with a Platform
- Dec, 23, 2012
- Sample Essays, Social Issues
- Comments Off on Essay: The Family Provides the Social Workers with a Platform
In the identification of families under risk of neglecting and predisposing children to abuse, some socio-economic justifications and indicators are imperative. The family provides the social workers with a platform to comprehend various causes of children neglect and abuse in a better way. Primarily, endemic poverty and lack of job opportunities may destabilize the family leading to increased vulnerability of the child.
According to the Australia child protection (2011), aboriginal communities and Torres Strait Islanders are overrepresented in instances of child abuse and neglect. The rationale is that social and economic factors have the potential to make a child vulnerable to maltreatment and as such, the focus of protecting children in such households should target the family in the aim of alleviating the living conditions by offering the needed support. This would enhance the child protection services delivery to the needy and vulnerable children.
These are just random excerpts of essays, for a more detailed version of essays, term papers, research paper, thesis, dissertation, case study and book reviews you need to place custom order by clicking on ORDER NOW.
- Professional PhD and MBA writers
- 100% Guaranteed plagiarism free
- Excellent 24 – 7 friendly customer support
- 100% privacy and confidentiality system
- Delivery prior to deadline
- Premium quality custom writing only
- Guaranteed satisfaction of our client