As Amazon.com, Inc. functions as an online retailer in North America and worldwide, so it works with a variety of trade Web sites, counting amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.de, amazon.fr, amazon.co.jp, amazon.ca, and amazon.cn. The organization serves its consumer through its trade Websites and focuses on collection, price, and expediency. It too offers programs that facilitate seller customers to advertise their products on its Websites and their personal acknowledged Websites. In accumulation, the corporation serves developer customers through Amazon Web Services, which gives entrance to expertise and technology infrastructure those developers, can use to allow virtually do any type of trade. To improve the company’s performance here are some recommendations.
- The company should serve its consumers through its trade Websites.
- It should focus on collection, price, and expediency of the products.
- Amazon’s network architecture is strong but if more enhanced then can give much better results
- If company starts using mobile and wireless technologies along with its current network facilities then it can earn much better revenues.
- The firm can make use of transaction processing systems and functional information systems, such as production and operations, marketing and sales, accounting and finance, and human resource information systems to enhance its service quality much more.
- Company can also use enterprise applications for supply chain management, enterprise resource management, business process management, product life cycle management, and/or customer relationship management for better customer satisfaction.
- Management of data is really good right now but company should look forward to grow in this dimension also.
These are just random excerpts of essays, for a more detailed version of essays, term papers, research paper, thesis, dissertation, case study and book reviews you need to place custom order by clicking on ORDER NOW.